Halloween party ideas 2015


After I drove around I finally got bored and confused like doing. Playing Game ngak like, listen to music already, lazy design, until I look at my Fb account faded never touched again, it might be a lot of cockroaches there. hehe. and I saw there Notifications dai KPCI (Community CorelDraw Indonesia) until I look at the notification, where I found a lot of works of fresh highly inspiring, until I finally decided to distribute their works through this post, so you are now again read this post can get inspiration and pep you to continue learning design CorelDrwa .


The following existing design work Vector face that inspires
1. Empie
2.  Sabri S TeenBoy
4.  Bayu Krismanto Sudjono



7.  Anwarsai
8.  Aldy Noer Tjahyo
9.  Sofyaneilliot


10.  Danil

Post a Comment

Silahkan Berkomentar Dengan Baik :)

Powered by Blogger.